Xtreme Eco Multi-Purpose Cleaner (XEMC) Concentrate is an environmentally friendly cleaner used in spray and wipe applications to remove difficult scale, rust and calcium build-up from hard surfaces. XEMC is a powerful low pH cleaner that can do all the cleaning associated with hydrochloric, phosphoric, or acid based products without the same health and safety concerns.
XEMC quickly attacks, lifts and destroys grease, oil and other stubborn stains from all washable surfaces and is safe to use in hypersensitive environments. XEMC is non-sensitizing, non-irritating, non-toxic, and non-flammable and contains no allergens.
BENEFITS OF XEMC:
• Environmentally Safe – Does not contain conventional solvents or acids used in similar products
• Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-fuming
• Non-regulated for transportation purposes
• Effective & easy to apply
• Very versatile – Can be used for just about any cleaning application where acid-based products are used
• Only common-sense safety protection is required
• It is rapidly bio-degradable, non-ozone depleting and non-carcinogenic
All washable hard surfaces including sensitive areas such as vehicle interiors, schools, classrooms and offices, kitchens, bathrooms, day care centers, fitness centers, etc.
1. Add product to water at a dilution rate of 1 to 10; 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water.
2. A brush or sponge may be required for tough areas.
3. Wipe, rinse, or sponge off.
Description: Yellow or lime-green liquid
Nutrient Content: Biological cultures, blend of surfactants www.xtremeeco.com
XEMC is produced in accordance with NOSB (National Organic Standards Board) guidelines. The materials used in the production process are derived from naturally occurring and sustainable sources and are consistent with organic principals and the National List of Allowed Substances. XEMC does NOT contain synthetic chemicals, animal components, and animal by-products, manure or manure by- products. XEMC is environmentally safe and is not harmful to animals, plants and humans.
Fully complies with EPA Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and the rules, orders and regulations promulgated thereunder including:
a) Sections 4, 5, 6 & 7; Title 40 Chapter 1, 707.20 thru 707.75;
b) 40 CFR Sections 704.3. 710.2(e) and 720.3(c); and
c) Sections 5 and 13, reference 42FR64583
d) Does not contain marine pollutants as defined in 49 CFR 171.8.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
• Refrain from allowing to freeze
• Store in a cool location away from direct sunlight
• No special handling required