Xtreme Eco Odour Eliminator (XEOE) Concentrate is a safe organic odour suppressant and stain removal product formulated to eliminate odour resulting from ammonia, mercaptans, amines, and skatole gases emitted from urine and feces. Left untreated, these odours can increase in concentration resulting in health problems for animals and humans. Studies have shown that even low levels of ammonia can cause damage to the respiratory tract, high rates of pneumonia, reduced weight gains and excess stress on cats, dogs, etc.
XEOE effectively eliminates tough urine and fecal odours and is safe for use in all animal environments including transport vehicles, stables, kennels, vet clinics, carpets, dog runs, litter boxes, etc. In addition to eliminating animal odour, XEOE will remove stains caused by milk, vomit, urine, feces, blood, coffee, wine, etc.
XEOE is also effective for the elimination of H2S and other odour issues resulting from decomposing organics such as garbage, compost, food waste and other biosolids decay.
XEOE is safe to use around children, animals and plants.
BENEFITS OF XEOE:
• Abruptly eliminates odour
• Lowers BOD
• Reduces fly infestation and creates a poor breeding substrate for water-breeding insects (flies,mosquitoes, etc.) by decomposing the larvae
• Suppresses pathogenic bacteria
• Creates a healthy, low stress environment resulting in enhanced growth and reduced animalmortality
• Environmentally safe - Non-toxic to animals, plants and humans
• Significantly improves air quality
• Enables hygienic disposal of wastes
**XEOE does not contain chemical additives or animal by-products of any kind. It can be safelysprayed on animals - it is not harmful if ingested**
TYPICAL XEOE APPLICATIONS:
• Close confinement animal operations
• Poultry operations
• Dog kennels
• Horse barns
• Vet clinics
• Livestock facilities
• Livestock transportation vehicles
• Carpets and upholstery
• Garbage dumpsters & garbage chutes
• Composting facilities
1. Add product to water at a dilution rate of 1 to 10; 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water.
2. To eliminate odour and decompose waste, spray affected pet area as required. Frequency of application will be determined by the degree of odour and results required.
**XEOE is highly concentrated and must be diluted in water**
Applications: Spray product on affected area (s) or soak for 10-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water, let air dry.
XEOE is produced in accordance with NOSB (National Organic Standards Board) guidelines. The materials used in the production process are derived from naturally occurring and sustainable sources and are consistent with organic principals and the National List of Allowed Substances. XEOE does NOT contain synthetic chemicals, animal components, and animal by-products, manure or manure byproducts. XEOE is environmentally safe and is not harmful to animals, plants and humans.
Fully complies with EPA Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and the rules, orders and regulations promulgated thereunder including:
a) Sections 4, 5, 6 & 7; Title 40 Chapter 1, 707.20 thru 707.75;
b) 40 CFR Sections 704.3. 710.2(e) and 720.3(c); and
c) Sections 5 and 13, reference 42FR64583
d) Does not contain marine pollutants as defined in 49 CFR 171.8.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
• Refrain from allowing to freeze
• Store in a cool location away from direct sunlight
• No special handling required