Xtreme Eco Scale and Scum Remover Concentrate (XEAR) is a natural acid replacement that provides powerful yet completely biodegradable all-purpose cleaning to remove tough water scale, soap scum, rust stains, grease, mildew and molds. Not only does it outperform typical acids including phosphoric, citric, hydroxy acetic, sulfamic and oxalis, it will save you money. It has been found to be 70% more effective than citric acid and glycolic acid and 50% more effective than phosphoric acid when used to dissolve calcium carbonate.
XEAR provides fast removal of calcium, lime, rust, and other deposits typically found on metal surfaces. Unlike acids, it does not pit, streak or blacken metals.
BENEFITS OF XEAR:
• Organic salt that acts like an acid; pH & pK of less than 1.0
• Foaming action will allow for longer dwell time
• Replaces multiple acid blends
• Perfect fit in concentrated cleaners – has no solubility limits
• Phosphate free & contains no VOCs
• Excellent replacement for phosphoric and nitric acid
Kitchens: Floors, walls, grouting, stainless steel equipment, food preparation surfaces, steam tables, fish tanks, coffee makers, blenders, and other appliances
Housekeeping: Bathrooms to clean toilets, urinals, tile floors, walls, sinks, faucets, tubs and showers
Processing Plants: Tile, floors, walls, grouting, and stainless steel equipment
Rust Removal: Metal surfaces, concrete, toilets, urinals
Engineering: To remove hard water scale from heating, air conditioning equipment and humidifiers
General Maintenance: Cement sidewalks, terrazzo floors, patios, and around swimming pools
• Remove excess dirt and grime
• Add product to water at a dilution rate of 1 to 10; 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water.
• For tough stubborn areas, use a more concentrated solution
• Apply using a brush or cloth
• Let XEAR sit for several minutes
• Scrub thoroughly if necessary and rinse with water
XEAR is produced in accordance with NOSB (National Organic Standards Board) guidelines. The materials used in the production process are derived from naturally occurring and sustainable sources and are consistent with organic principals and the National List of Allowed Substances. XEAR does NOT contain synthetic chemicals, animal components, and animal by-products, manure or manure by-products. XEAR is environmentally safe and is not harmful to animals, plants and humans. www.xtremeeco.com
Fully complies with EPA Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) and the rules, orders and regulations promulgated thereunder including:
a) Sections 4, 5, 6 & 7; Title 40 Chapter 1, 707.20 thru 707.75;
b) 40 CFR Sections 704.3. 710.2(e) and 720.3(c); and
c) Sections 5 and 13, reference 42FR64583
d) Does not contain marine pollutants as defined in 49 CFR 171.8.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
• Refrain from allowing to freeze
• Store in a cool location away from direct sunlight
• No special handling required